4/20 KVCR Midday News: Californians for All College Corps, RUSD Settles Sex Abuse Lawsuit, & More
Tuesday through Thursday at lunchtime, KVCR News has your daily news rundown. Stories highlighted today include:
- California has launched a college financial aid program modeled after the Peace Corps.
- State officials spoke 670-feet below the top of Oroville Dam to highlight California’s water woes.
- Riverside Unified School District has agreed to pay $13.75 million to settle civil lawsuits over a worker who admitted molesting elementary school students.
- $1.8 billion connector for LA light-rail lines is 90% complete.
- Oregon tribe opposes water release for farmers.
- A California man who spent more than three decades behind bars for a murder he did not commit has been exonerated of the crime, clearing his release from prison.