Former Press-Enterprise Columnist and longtime KVCR news contributor, Cassie MacDuff joins KVCR to review a few of the Inland Empire’s major news stories of the past week. The conversation can be heard on KVCR’s “Morning Edition” most Friday mornings at 6:45 and 8:45. Our segments with Cassie are also archived here for listening on demand.
IE News Wrap With Cassie MacDuff: Tax Breaks For Warehouses; Idyllwild Suffers From Road Closures
Longtime Inland Empire journalist and KVCR contributor Cassie MacDuff and KVCR's Ken Vincent review some of the Inland Empire's top news stories this week, including:
1. The city manager of San Bernardino is out of a job.
- The city manager of San Bernardino is out of a job.
- If you're planning to go up to Idyllwild anytime soon, you might not be able to take your usual route.
- Do the tax breaks that bring warehouses to the Inland Empire pay off in terms of jobs? One Inland legislator would like to find out.
- People who are concerned about roads and transportation in the region can attend one of several public meetings coming up in June.