KVCR News has your daily news rundown Tuesday through Thursday at lunchtime.
11/25 Empire KVCR Midday News: California Financial Outlook, Homeless Shelters, Gas Prices, and More
Monday through Thursday at lunchtime, Empire KVCR News has your daily news rundown. Stories highlighted today include:
- The Legislative Analyst’s Office offers good news on California’s financial situation.
- Survivors fear smaller payouts from PG&E with each fire.
- Survey reveals Californians support more homeless shelters.
- Riverside County gas prices are dropping.
- High winds are expected ahead of approaching storm.