Monday through Thursday at lunchtime, Empire KVCR News has your daily news rundown. Stories highlighted today include:
- Thousands of residents of Redlands are being urged to conserve water due to a huge leak in the distribution system.
- Veteran rocker Sammy Hagar’s Lake Arrowhead chateau is back on the market for 3.9 million dollars.
- Teachers press Governor Newsom to delay physical school reopening.
- California is one of 14 states part of a new agreement to reduce diesel emissions from large vehicles.
- Researchers from the non-profit Children Now say 40 percent of Medi-Cal health plans don’t meet minimum standards for low-income kids.