Monday through Thursday at lunchtime, Empire KVCR News has your daily news rundown. Stories highlighted today include:
- Governor Gavin Newsom released his 2018 tax returns, as part of a campaign promise.
- Blood banks are urging healthy people to give, as the concern of coronavirus may reduce the number of donors.
- Juul Labs donated tens of thousands of dollars to the campaigns of state attorneys general.
- A storm is expected to bring rain to Riverside County this week.
- I-10 Tuneup construction between Beaumont and Cabazon includes lane and ramp closures.