Monday through Thursday at lunchtime, Empire KVCR News has your daily news rundown. Stories highlighted today include:
- T-Mobile customers may not have to worry about a spike in their phone bills after controversial merger with Sprint.
- It appears California voters have rejected a $15 billion bond to improve aging school facilities.
- Congress has approved a bipartisan measure to limit President Donald Trump’s authority to launch military operations against Iran.
- Federal agents fanned out across the U.S. in raids aimed at dismantling the upper echelon of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel.
- The National Weather Service issues a flash flood watch.