Monday through Thursday at lunchtime, KVCR News has your daily news rundown. Stories highlighted today include:
- A Riverside man who was charged with taking part in a multi-state credit and debit card scam pleads not guilty.
- San Bernardino’s Cajon High School took first place in the 39th annual San Bernardino County Mock Trail Finals.
- Some California educators want the COVID-19 vaccine before they return to classrooms, but Governor Newsom says that would likely means schools don’t open before the end of the academic year in California.
- More than half of California households that leave the CalFresh food assistance program are still eligible for benefits when they drop out.
- Riverside County shows a 13% drop in COVID-19 hospitalizations over the weekend.